Wake Up Feeling Beautiful Every Day
Premier Cosmetic Solutions
The following are the disclosures For Permanent Makeup:
- The service provider may refuse service if they determine that you are not a good candidate for Permanent Makeup.
- At the time you schedule your procedure, retouch, or color boost appointment, a deposit in the amount of $100.00 shall be taken. This is to reserve your spot on the schedule, the balance is due the day of the appointment at arrival.
- You must give the office 48 hours or more notice to reschedule or cancel any procedure, retouch, and/or color boost appointment. Failure to do so will result in forfeit of the deposit amount. This is because you paid to reserve this time.
- Arriving 15 minutes or more late to your appointment can result in forfeit of the deposit amount. If you are going to run late, please call ahead of your appointment time to ask if we can still accommodate you. If we can, we will get you in BUT we cannot move the schedule around for you. If we cannot accommodate you, then you will forfeit the deposit for your appointment time and will need to reschedule with a new deposit.
- Due to the nature of consumables provided (time, skill, and consumable products), there is a no refund policy. Charges are for consumables and provider time, not services. These cannot be recouped.
- You must be the legal age of 18 years old or older and provide a photo ID at the time of your appointment in order to receive services.
- Permanent Makeup, Microblading, Medical Tattoo, and SMP are to be considered permanent application of pigment into the skin and may or may not be removable.
- Although every effort is made to produce the best possible results, there are certain circumstances where perfect results cannot be achieved, and our service provider/s cannot make any guarantee. Results are dependent of many factors, which can include, but are not limited to: the skin’s age, thickness, texture, absorbency ability, different colors used which may last longer than others, aggressive products used on the face and neck, hormones, client care instructions followed, and many other factors not within the control of the technician. Possible allergy reactions, infection, scarring are not things the technician/provider cannot know for sure or anticipate. The technician/provider nor the location in which you are receiving your service cannot take any responsibility for these. By proceeding with having a procedure done, the client acknowledges this and assumes all liability.
- All Pre and Post-Procedure Care Instructions must be followed by the client carefully. Verbal as well as written instructions shall be given.
- You must do your retouch appointment, and, if an additional color application appointment is deemed needed by technician/provider to complete the process, it will be performed at the retouch appointment or within the time frame outlined by the technician. Although every effort will be made to get in as much color as necessary during your first procedure, Permanent Makeup, Microblading, Medical Tattoo, and SMP are often done by multiple sessions of layering pigment into the skin so as to obtain the best possible results more than one treatment is necessary.
- Additional retouch sessions of Permanent Makeup, Microblading, Medical Tattoo, and SMP, may be done after 8 weeks, and before 12 months, from previous procedure for Permanent Makeup & Microblading, depending on procedure & expected heal time. The technician will provide you with an estimated heal time based on the procedure that you receive.
- Permanent Makeup Corrections, Medical Tattoo, Scar Revision, Skin Camouflage, and or Pigment Removal are corrective & restorative in nature and will require several sessions to obtain desired results. Therefore, they are done on a single per treatment basis, so you can pay as you go.
Thank you for choosing us for your Permanent Makeup, Microblading, or Medical Tattoo treatments. We look forward to serving you with the best procedures possible.
Premier Cosmetic Solutions
Last updated: August 8, 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://premiercosmeticsolutions.com website and the https://premiercosmeticsolutions.com mobile application (the “Service”) operated by https://premiercosmeticsolutions.com (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your medical history, email, or other personal information.
Premier Cosmetic Solutions
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://premiercosmeticsolutions.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The above notice (or policy) probably does not describe your privacy practices exactly. You need to personalize your statement to fit your business practices. Following are some sample clauses that you can use to help describe other specific practices that fit your business model.
If your site has a registration page that customers must complete to do business with you, insert a paragraph like this in your privacy notice:
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
If you take and fill orders on your site, insert a paragraph like this in your privacy notice:
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
If you share information collected on your site with other parties, insert one or more of these paragraphs in your privacy notice:
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
If your site has links to other sites, you might insert a paragraph like this in your privacy notice:
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
If you ever collect data through surveys or contests on your site, you might insert a paragraph like this in your privacy notice:
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Premier Cosmetic Solutions Locations
[wpsl template=”default” map_type=”roadmap” auto_locate=”true” start_marker=”blue” store_marker=”red”]
Book Your Appointment Today
Find us on Social Media
Stay on Top of the Latest Specials, Tips, & Trends